About Easel TV
Easel TV is shaping the future of the video industry.
We offer an end-to-end video platform, featuring a cloud-based dashboard that streams media to phones, tablets, computers and Smart TVs.
As a core part of the development team, you will be helping overcome the same engineering challenges as some well-known tech giants operating in this space.
These challenges include encoding and streaming video, maintaining a CMS dashboard for media and supporting a wide range of client devices.
The role will be focused on building and maintaining our CMS dashboard, and client web video players.
We are also offering the opportunity to cross-skill into building apps for Smart TVs and set-top boxes, and also contributing to the API design that these apps use, with the opportunity to work on all parts of the tech stack as part of a cross-functional team.
You’ll have the opportunity to see your work live on a high-profile, consumer-facing product.
- Working with a small, agile and highly skilled engineering team
- Autonomy and flexibility
- Developing a product already making a big difference in the market
- Using modern technologies and tools
An attractive workplace in the centre of London
We’re looking for
We’re looking for a smart, talented software engineer to work across a variety of platforms, with an emphasis on client-side technologies. It is important to be open-minded and get up to speed with different platforms and SDKs quickly. We are not after someone who is tied to a single language, but rather someone who is happy to learn and adapt.
Must be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship and be fluent in English.
In addition to a competitive salary, benefits include:
- 25 days holiday plus standard bank holidays
- pension with matching up to 5% of salary
- bonus of 10% based on both company and individual performance
- private medical cover (after 2 years’ service)
- training or conference events annually
- friendly, relaxed and flexible work environment